ARIEL H. CUSTODIO

My photo
RIYADH, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, Saudi Arabia

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gods Greatest Gift to me is my Family

God's greatest gift to me is the absolutely amazing family. I am very blessed to have such close relationships with my parents, brothers and sisters and even my extended family (though not as close). Unfortunately, I have not seen as much of my extended family lately. Not as much as I used to. And of course every family has their conflicts, including mine. Whether I am just noticing the conflicts more now that I'm older or ther is just more of them, I don't know. I do know that I don't like it at all. Plus, some people in my family are going through a lot right now both physically and emotionally.
A lot is going on in my family right now, good and bad. But no matter what happens, my family is there when I need them. I take all the hardships as ways God is using to strengthen my relationships with them. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my family and wouldn't trade my life for anything. God has blessed me greatly and i hope he does the same for all of you!
I apologize for this essay long comment, I guess I just had to get this all out of my head.


Godbless to all,,...

No comments:

Post a Comment