ARIEL H. CUSTODIO

My photo
RIYADH, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, Saudi Arabia

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bible Verse of Encouragement - Bible Verse of Strength - Bible Verse of Hope


Bible Verse of Encouragement - Bible Verse of Strength - Bible Verse of Hope

The following is a list of bible verse of encouragement, strength and hope. The bible verse presented are from the New King James Version of the bible.

Read the bible verse of encouragement, strength and hope aloud several times a day and stand on the power of God's word.

The prayer of agreement is powerful! Have someone touch and agree today with you in prayer that God's promises will be released by faith into your life. Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven."
Old Testament Verse of Encouragement Strength and Hope
Psalm 3:3-6
But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to the LORD with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people. Who have set themselves against me all around.

Psalm 5:11-12
But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

Psalm 18:1-3,28,35
I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.

For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great.

Psalm 20:1-5
May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;May He send you help from the sanctuary,And strengthen you out of Zion; May He remember all your offerings, And accept your burnt sacrifice.May He grant you according to your heart's desire, And fulfill all your purpose. We will rejoice in your salvation, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners! May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.

Psalm 23:1-4
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.He makes me to lie down in green pastures;He leads me beside the still waters.He restores my soul;He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 27:3,5,13-14
Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me,In this I will be confident. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,And with my song I will praise Him.

Psalm 31:1-3,24
In You, O LORD, I put my trust;Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness.Bow down Your ear to me,Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me.For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.

Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and He heard me,And delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 37:3-6
Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.Commit your way to the LORD,Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,And your justice as the noonday.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 62:1-2
Truly my soul silently waits for God;From Him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.

Psalm 91:1-2; Psalm 91:14-16
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

"Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."

Psalm 143:8-11
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.
Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies;In You I take shelter.Teach me to do Your will,For You are my God; Your Spirit is good.Lead me in the land of uprightness. Revive me, O LORD, for Your name's sake! For Your righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

Psalm 38:4-6, 9;15-18;21-22
For my iniquities have gone over my head;Like a heavy burden they are too heavy for me.My wounds are foul and festering Because of my foolishness. I am troubled, I am bowed down greatly;I go mourning all the day long.

Lord, all my desire is before You; And my sighing is not hidden from You.

For in You, O LORD, I hope;You will hear, O Lord my God.For I said, "Hear me, lest they rejoice over me,
Lest, when my foot slips, they exalt themselves against me." For I am ready to fall,And my sorrow is continually before me.For I will declare my iniquity; I will be in anguish over my sin.

Do not forsake me, O LORD;O my God, be not far from me!Make haste to help me,O Lord, my salvation!

Psalm 61:3-4,8
For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy.I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah
So I will sing praise to Your name forever,That I may daily perform my vows.

Psalm 94:19
In the multitude of my anxieties within me,Your comforts delight my soul.

Joshua 1:5-6
No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.

Isaiah 41:10,13-14
Fear thou not; for I {am} with thee: be not dismayed; for I {am} thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'" Fear not, you worm Jacob, You men of Israel!I will help you," says the LORD And your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Deuteronomy 7:9
Therefore know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments;

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no one pursues,But the righteous are bold as a lion.

Daniel 10:19
And he said, "O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!"
So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, "Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me."

Psalm 119:28
My soul melts from heaviness;Strengthen me according to Your word.

Isaiah 30:15
For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew {their} strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; {and} they shall walk, and not faint.

Nehemiah 8:10
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Proverbs 8:14
Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding, I have strength.

Isaiah 40:29
He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation;Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life;Of whom shall I be afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment