ARIEL H. CUSTODIO

My photo
RIYADH, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, Saudi Arabia

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My last day in Abu Dhabi ( part 3 of my Journey )

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good for those who loved the Lord..

It's my last day of staying here in Abu Dhabi with my families & friends, its been an unforgettable & memorable blessed days during my stay with my love ones God moves in our midst of our lives..
My journey in Abu Dhabi was one of the greatest adventure of my life hopefully in the will of God i want to comeback & stay more time with them.

But days are very fast and time is running out i need to go back to Saudi Arabia where my work is and fulfill my dreams for my families future.

Just wanted to say thank you so much Lord, To my Elder Sister Rowena who always there to guide me and helped me out all these years the continuing utmost support to our families,to my Cute & Wonderful nephew Mark Kenneth great moments of playing with this kid it reminds me back my childhood days when we were playing all the kids play , to my sister in law Regina who always cooked and prepared things for us to my sister in law Sheila thank you so much for helping me out throughout all these years may God Blessed all of you Abundantly and pour out his mercy & graced in our lives.

So then till the next chapter of our lives may God always protect us and in his will we will be together again ..

God bless us All..
Your Brother in Christ Jesus,
Ariel Custodio

No comments:

Post a Comment