ARIEL H. CUSTODIO

My photo
RIYADH, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, Saudi Arabia

Saturday, November 13, 2010

God is Good All the Time

Life is good!


I thank the The  Lord  for all the blessings he has given me Jesus has saved me from my sin and shortcomings,
I am blessed because Jesus Christ is our  savior and has prepared a place for us in  eternity.
More than that he gave me a wonderful wife and 3 great KIDS of which I am extremely proud of in spite of my numerous failings,shortcomings, and various misdeeds,,,,,,,forgives,accepts, and loves me anyway...unconditionally...andmore than I deserve......




God has blessed me in so many ways ,having a family , and   fellow Christian brothers ,  & friends near by ,  A nice Job  and accommodating co employees  whats more while on  work I can play music and listen to contemporary gospel where it refresh my mind & heart
I try to begin every prayer just thanking him for all that blessings he has provided for me and for my family!

We are Blessed coz our God Almighty  care over me and my family. They are  my best earthly friend in the whole world and our marriage is such a treasured gift.

How can I thank you Lord , we Are Blessed in everything Glory to God Glory to the Son Glory to the Holy Spirit Forever & ever . … AMEN

GODBLESS TO ALL….



No comments:

Post a Comment